Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default V- Look UP

I have a V-look up set up to another worksheet. I enter in one number and it
pulls misc data from another spreadsheet. Lately for some reason when I go to
update it a dialoge box pops up and you have to go and searce for the file
you want it to pull from and click on it. Before you didn't have to do this.
I know it will not pull if the worksheet is open but its not.
Is there a fix to this?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

YOu got me thinking.
Thanks I didn't move the file but I converted it to a .xlsx from 2003 .xls.
I changed the formula and it works.

Thanks
dpal