Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLM

Default Insert horizontal line/single cell in Excel?

I want to insert a horizontal line inside a single cell (to divide). Am able
to insert a diagonal line but not horizontal. Tried the presets for inside,
but it divides multiple cells
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

CLM

Use the drawing toolbar to draw a line through the middle of the cell.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP