Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I change the position of the columns in an Excel format?

I exported the data in Schedule Plus to an Excel format. The columns are all
mixed up. I would like the Last Name and First Name to be together. Any
idea how to make that happen?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Insert a helper column to the right of the the first & last name columns and
enter the following formula:

=A1&", "&B1

Copy the formula down the column. Copy the entire column of formulas and
then click EDIT/PASTE SPECIAL, click the VALUES option button and click OK to
replace the formulas with their current result.

Delete columns A & B if you don't want the parsed names in the worksheet.
--
Kevin Backmann