Jon Zebra

Default need template for college course schedule that will chart classes

Want a template that will allow input of course number & scheduled time so
that the end product is a charted visual of weekly courses. A bar graph with
monday through friday on X-axis and time in 15 minute intervals on Y axis
starting at 0630 and ending at 1700. The chart can be bars of differant
colors representing the various courses for a semester.

I've worked on this all day and have no hair left. Thanks in advance for
any help provided.