Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default product ordering form

Hi all,
I was making an order sheet in which the user can simply select the
customer, product from a predefined list and put order qty. I was wondering
if it is possible to make a predefined list of customers, product & skus to
select from?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Arup,

Take a look at Debra Dalgleish's site, scroll down to the Data Validation
section.
http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

HTH
Martin