Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default need a formula that has to do with dates.

Date Hand-Carry Mail One Day Mail
October 1, 2009 10 15 5
October 2, 2009 10 15 5
October 3, 2009 10 15 5
October 4, 2009 9 5 7
October 5, 2009 15 9 6
October 6, 2009 12 13 6
October 7, 2009 6 5 6
October 8, 2009 11 13 6
October 9, 2009 11 13 6
October 10, 2009 11 13 6
October 11, 2009 11 13 6
October 12, 2009 11 13 6
October 13, 2009 11 13 6
October 14, 2009 11 13 6
October 15, 2009 11 13 6
October 16, 2009 11 13 6
October 17, 2009 11 13 6
October 18, 2009 11 13 6
October 19, 2009 11 13 6
October 20, 2009 11 13 6
October 21, 2009 11 13 6
October 22, 2009 11 13 6
October 23, 2009 11 13 6
October 24, 2009 11 13 6
October 25, 2009 11 13 6
October 26, 2009 11 13 6
October 27, 2009 11 13 6
October 28, 2009 11 13 6
October 29, 2009 11 13 6
October 30, 2009 11 13 6
October 31, 2009 11 13 6
Date Hand-Carry Mail One Day Mail
October 7, 2009 6 5 6

Date Hand-Carry Mail One Day Mail
October 8, 2009 11 13 6

Total = 17 18 12
Date Range Total =

Want to get the total between Oct 7, and Oct 11. Where it says "Date Range
Total". I know the wording is a bit sloppy. I want to get the total of
Hand-Carries and "Mail One Day" through out (again) Oct 7 and Oct 11.

Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

With from and to dates in E1 and E2 try

=SUMPRODUCT(--(A2:A100=E1),--(A2:A100<=E2),B2:B100+C2:C100)

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Excel4dummies" wrote: