Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default My column cell values are -ve how do I make all cell value +ve,

Entire column has -ve numbers, wants to chage it to +ve numbers, with just
one step.
I have hundreds of colums to be changed
I will appreciate any help I can get. .
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

All your numbers are negative?

Step 1.

Put -1 in an empty cell
edit|copy
select the range to fix
edit|paste special|click multiply
clean up that cell with the -1 in it

(no step 2)

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Put -1 in an empty cell somewhere, select that cell and click <copy.
Then highlight all the cells you want to change and Edit | Paste
Special | Multiply (check) | Values (check) | OK then <Esc

Hope this helps.

Pete