Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how do i superimpose graphs with different scales?

I am trying to draw washability curves( coal float-sink ) and i am supposed
to superimpose 5 graphs together, one of them with a different scale.Any
idea?Cheers.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Refer to the following URL:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/charts/combocharts.html
-or-
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/charts/combocharts.html
-or-

Enter "Peltier Technical Services, inc" in the Google search engine.

Challa Prabhu

"Omwami Mugishagwe" wrote:

I am trying to draw washability curves( coal float-sink ) and i am supposed
to superimpose 5 graphs together, one of them with a different scale.Any
idea?Cheers.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Plot the five series on the same XY chart, then double click on the one you
want to show on a different scale, and on the Axis tab, choose Secondary. If
you want a secondary X axis in addition to (or instead of) the secondary Y
axis, go to Chart menu Chart Options Axes tab, and check the combination
of boxes you need.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP