Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default My Menu bar is hidden. How do i restore it.

The menu bar in excel is gone. How do I restore it?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Do you have toolbars on the screen ?

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"gfkbob" wrote in message ...
The menu bar in excel is gone. How do I restore it?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

hi,

right click on the bar icons area, choose "custom" - bars page, check menu bar

hth
regards from Brazil
Marcelo

The menu bar in excel is gone. How do I restore it?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Run this macro one time

Sub aa()
Application.CommandBars(1).Reset
Application.CommandBars(1).Enabled = True
End Sub

Alt-F11
Insert module
paste the sub