ML

Default import .CSV file to XP EXcel 2003 worksheet, the seperator is com.

Download a .CSV file from internet to Windows XP Excel 2003 (SP1). The text
delimitor is comma. How do I change the worksheet to have the text delimited
by column? that means each text filed is imported into each column.
Thank you
Gord Dibben

ML

Change the .csv extension to .txt then open that *.txt file.

The Text Import Wizard will appear and you can parse your data with "delimited
by" comma.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP