Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ken Ken is offline

Default Changing cell colors in a row IF...

Dan

You can probably use conditional formatting, with the condition
something like:

=AND($A2<"",$B2<"",$C2<"",$D2<"",$E2<"",$F2< "",$G2<"",$H2<"",$I2<"",$J2<"",$K2<"")

Copy this to all the rows you want to change color when you have
non-blank entries in columns A through K.

Good luck

Ken
Norfolk, Va

PS I just noticed that your data goes through AK, not just K. I will
send an alternate solution later, assuming you don't wnat to extend the
AND() by another 26 checks. I was pretty bored after just 11.

Mr. Dan wrote:
I have 300+ rows of data. I'd like to change the cell color of a row (or,
more specifically, columns A through AK) when a complete date is entered into
a cell in that row.

Thanks in advance!!!