Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default stock control help

Hi
I need to keep track of some of our inventory, so i have a cloumn for the
items, one for stock on hand, one for taken amount and one for amount left -
i have another section a couple rows over for the items again, who has taken
them, what date and how many, is there a table that can be updated with these
fields, on a daily basis or do i need to do a new table for everyday to keep
up to date with the stock? as i need to keep track of all dates and amounts
of items taken, and not write over them everyday as my table would have me
doing at this stage.
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Sonia,
Why you don't use a userform, take a look to Debra Web she give an example
of Inventory control
http://contextures.com/xlUserForm01.html
Hope this help