Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default I want to help you pass your Microsoft certification exams.

Today I got the exciting news that I have passed the exam. I am so
happy because it means I can get my MCSE certification.

Here I recommend you try the products of http://www.pass4sure.nl if
you’re preparing for the exam. I think the products suit us perfectly.
Every question is followed with a very detailed explanation which
enables us to have a better understanding. And the simulations have
the same type as the certification exams. So I felt quite familiar but
no nervousness when taking the exam. Ok, these are my experience. So
good luck for you guys!

Recommend Microsoft certification trainings:
http://www.pass4sure.nl/Microsoft/index.html

Recommend Microsoft certificatons by pass4sure.nl:
* Exchange Server 2007
* MCAD.NET
* MCDBA
* MCDST
* MCITP
* MCP
* MCPD
* MCSA
* MCSA 2003
* MCSD.NET
* MCSE
* MCSE 2000 Security
* MCSE 2003
* MCSE 2003 Managing
* MCSE 2003 Security
* MCTS
* Microsoft Business Solutions
* Microsoft Licensing exam
* Microsoft Partner Competency exam
* Microsoft Windows Vista, Configuring
* Office SharePoint Server 2007
* TS
* Windows SharePoint Services 3.0

Wish you good luck as well as me to take your exams.