johnp

Default How can I type Excel numbers to show as a barcode?

Anne Troy

See:
http://www.officearticles.com/misc/f...oft_office.htm
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

Thomas Lutz

There are several ways that you can incorporate bar codes into an
Excel spreadsheet. One possibility is to use a bar code font however
bar code fonts produce very poor quality bar codes and they also
require that you add start and stop codes to the data as well as
calculate check digits before you can apply the font to the data.

A better way to do things is to use either a software package that
generates high resolution images of bar codes or use a bar code
ActiveX control. The best bar code ActiveX control on the market is
from TAL Technologies and you can download a demo version from their
web site at:
http://www.taltech.com/products/activex_barcodes.html
The demo of their ActiveX control comes with an Excel spreadsheet
sample that shows how to use it.