Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Can we create a viewport in Excel like Autocad?

I have a very huge spread sheet and i want to see only some specific areas in
other tabs, something like viewport in autocad, could somebody please help?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Those of us who don't work with Autocad don't know what a "viewport" is,
although we can make assumptions.

By "spreadsheet" do you mean a workbook with multiple worksheets or a workbook
with one worksheet that is "huge"?

If the latter, chack out DataFilterAutofilter to get specific data.

You can create a Custom Views under ViewCustom Views.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP