Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JWR JWR is offline

Default Bill Payment Form

I am looking for a simple form to record bill amounts due each month, due
date, and when bill was paid.

I did not see something like this in the Templates, only budget forms which
is a little different.
Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Did you find that form?

Hello, I was searching for one form like you described and I got to this page, so my question is do you got this form?
If you do, please let me know

THANKS.
Elena

http://www.eggheadcafe.com/default.aspx?ref=ng
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Please post the ID number of the posting you are referring to.

Or paste the relevant information from that post into one of your own.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 09:56:20 -0800, Elena Arellano wrote:

Hello, I was searching for one form like you described and I got to this page, so my question is do you got this form?
If you do, please let me know

THANKS.
Elena

http://www.eggheadcafe.com/default.aspx?ref=ng

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default pay me now

I have three people who owe me money and have to pay on a monthly cycle but don't. I want a form to remind them of their commitment. Thank you.

JW wrote:

Bill Payment Form
14-Jan-08

I am looking for a simple form to record bill amounts due each month, due
date, and when bill was paid.

I did not see something like this in the Templates, only budget forms which
is a little different.
Thank you

On Monday, January 14, 2008 5:36 PM
JW wrote:

Bill Payment Form
I am looking for a simple form to record bill amounts due each month, due
date, and when bill was paid.

I did not see something like this in the Templates, only budget forms which
is a little different.
Thank you

On Tuesday, January 15, 2008 6:43 AM
WLMPilo wrote:

Bill Payment Form
Why not design your own? What you are looking for is not hard.

"JWR" wrote:

On Monday, January 19, 2009 12:56 PM
Elena Arellano wrote:

Did you find that form?
Hello, I was searching for one form like you described and I got to this page, so my question is do you got this form?
If you do, please let me know

THANKS.
Elena

http://www.eggheadcafe.com/default.aspx?ref=ng

On Monday, January 19, 2009 3:13 PM
Gord Dibben wrote:

Please post the ID number of the posting you are referring to.
Please post the ID number of the posting you are referring to.

Or paste the relevant information from that post into one of your own.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

The Career Programmer: Guerilla Tactics
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...rammer-gu.aspx

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default need form

I need form to inform people of what & when they need to pay to me. Thanks.

JW wrote:

Bill Payment Form
14-Jan-08

Gord Dibben wrote:

Please post the ID number of the posting you are referring to.
Please post the ID number of the posting you are referring to.

Or paste the relevant information from that post into one of your own.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thursday, February 04, 2010 6:39 PM
Bo Milliken wrote:

pay me now
I have three people who owe me money and have to pay on a monthly cycle but don't. I want a form to remind them of their commitment. Thank you.

ASP.NET- "Download as Word/Excel"
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...ad-as-wor.aspx
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Why not just design your own. Enter Name, Amount, Date in columns A, B and
C, then go from there.

Regards,
Fred

"Bo Milliken" wrote in message ...
I need form to inform people of what & when they need to pay to me. Thanks.

JW wrote:

Bill Payment Form
14-Jan-08