Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default COUNTIF a cell value is between two numbers

I have a range of cells (D$9:D350) and I want to count the number of
instances that a number in the cell range is between 100 and 400. I keep
getting errors.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

One way:

This also counts 100 and 400.

=COUNTIF(D9:D350,"=100")-COUNTIF(D9:D350,"400")

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"LAWNDALE" wrote in message
I have a range of cells (D$9:D350) and I want to count the number of
instances that a number in the cell range is between 100 and 400. I keep
getting errors.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Very helpful. Thanks.

"LAWNDALE" wrote:

I have a range of cells (D$9:D350) and I want to count the number of
instances that a number in the cell range is between 100 and 400. I keep
getting errors.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You're welcome!

--