Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Newsgal

Default How do you protect hidden linked worksheets with in an Excel workb

I have several worksheets linked to other worksheets in an Excel workbook. I
want to e-mail the workbook to several different groups with each group only
being able to view specific worksheets. Is it possible to hide and then
protect the worksheets so that there are different passwords each group uses
to only access the sheets we want them to see?
--
News Gal
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin

hi Newsgal

Why not send only the sheets you want and convert to values
See my mail page for examples
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin