khacmac

Default How can I get elapsed time between AM start/PM stop

I have a simple spreadsheet with start and stop times.
I want to calculate elapsed time but can't determine how to calculate time
between 11:20 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. for instance.
Nick Hodge

You will need to enter the data as 11:20 AM or 2:00 PM for it to work or as
military time, 11:20 or 14:00. Then just simply subtract one from the other
and format as time

--
HTH
Nick Hodge