Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Merging Spreadsheets

Default how do i combine two separate spreadsheets?

I tried the office assistant and it said to go to the tools menu, click
Compare and Merge Workbooks and on my excel program the tools option doesn't
have anything to click on that says compare and merge workbooks? Am I not
understanding. I just want to take one spreadsheet named one way and merge
it into another spreadsheet that's saved under a different name. Some of the
cells on each spreadsheet have the same contents, but I'm not worried about
that. I just want to merge them.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tim M

Do you just want the data from the 1st worksheet put into the 2nd? Could you
just 'copy' all of your data from sheet 1 then 'paste' it into the 2nd sheet?