Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel from e-mail attachment slow

The last several months I have experience very slow opening of Excel files
when attached to an e-mail. I receive several a week and they are usually
not more than a couple of pages long and are usually simple formulas. I have
XP with 2002 Excel. Any one else with this experience? and suggestions to
speed up the loading?

Thanks