Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How to copy rows that meet criteria to another sheet in Excel

In one worksheet, I have a set of about 15 columns. For those rows that have
a value of 1 in column 3, I want to copy those to another worksheet. Both
worksheets are in the same workbook.

My current # of rows is only 170. I want sheet #2 to automatically grow as
things are added to sheet 1.

How?