Charts are Us

Default Help! I'm losing one series of data in an overlay chart.

I have 5 series of data, one is different from the first four. I create them
all in a column chart then edit the one different series to be a combination
line on the column chart with a secondary axis. When I do that I lose one
whole data series of the 4 similar ones. It is recognized by excel but not
plotted. It seems almost like excel only wants to plot 3 series as a column
and the others have to be a line, but I know this chart is possible, I've
seen it elsewhere. Help!
John Mansfield

Instead of changing the chart to a combination line, try changing the series
that you want to show as a line to an XY Scatter Chart with the option
"Scatter with data points connected by lines".

----
Regards,
John Mansfield
http://www.pdbook.com