Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Grouping/Outlining in Excel 2003 with Protection turned on

As you can see, per the subject of this email, I'm using Grouping/Outlining
in Excel 2003. I'd like to protect the worksheet (and "unlock" some cells, so
that they can be edited).

These cells are within the Grouped columns.

But when I protect, Excel won't let me expand the columns so that they can
have data entered.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there a work around if I'm not?

Thanks,

Rich