bill

Default deleted w/sheet. How do I recover

I have deleted a work sheet in excl, 1 of 4 and have switched off my pc. when
I rebooted, there are only three w/sheets, can I recover the deleted one.
UNDO does not work. please help.
Nick Hodge

Bill

No it is gone. You will have got a dialog to confirm deletion and the undo
buffer is cleared on save and/or close

Sorry

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"bill" wrote in message
I have deleted a work sheet in excl, 1 of 4 and have switched off my pc.
when
I rebooted, there are only three w/sheets, can I recover the deleted one.
UNDO does not work. please help.

Andy Wiggins

You could restore it from your backup. You did have a backup, didn't you?

--
Andy Wiggins FCCA
www.BygSoftware.com

"bill" wrote in message
I have deleted a work sheet in excl, 1 of 4 and have switched off my pc.

when
I rebooted, there are only three w/sheets, can I recover the deleted one.
UNDO does not work. please help.

Don Guillett

a little salt in the wound? <g

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"bill" wrote in message
I have deleted a work sheet in excl, 1 of 4 and have switched off my pc.

when
I rebooted, there are only three w/sheets, can I recover the deleted

one.
UNDO does not work. please help.

JMB

only possibility i know is if your PC is connected to a network that lets you
salvage files and restore an earlier version of the workbook (or does regular
nightly backups).

"Don Guillett" wrote:

a little salt in the wound? <g