Steve

Default Enable macros?

This may be the wrong news group, if so I apologize.

I have an Office 2000 workbook that used to have embedded macros. However,
even after deleting all the macros from the workbook, I continue to be asked
if I "want to enable macros", whenever I open the file.

How can I prevent this question from being continually asked?

Thanks, Steve

Dave Peterson

Yeah, .worksheet.functions seems like a bad fit (.programming or .misc or .excel
may have been better).

But...

Debra Dalgleish has some instructions:
http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqMac.html#NoMacros