Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Corey

Default Print Area. 1st page Landscape 2nd page Portrait??

I have set the Print Area in my WorkSheet to cover the area i need, but the
1st page is in LANDSCAPE and the page following is PORTRAIT.

Is there a way i can have this set to print automatically setting the 1st
page and 2nd pages to the required style?

Corey....

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Franz Verga

Nel post
*Corey* ha scritto:

I have set the Print Area in my WorkSheet to cover the area i need,
but the 1st page is in LANDSCAPE and the page following is PORTRAIT.

Is there a way i can have this set to print automatically setting the
1st page and 2nd pages to the required style?

Corey....

Hi Corey,
I think that, without using VBA, you can do just two things:
1) print 1st page in landscape, then change the printing settings to
portrait and print the following pages;
2) make a copy of your sheet and rearrange the two copies in the way you
need for printing, leaving on the first what you want print in landscape and
on the second what to print in portrait.

--
Hope I helped you.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Ciao