Saul

Default opening excel files with links to other data sources

Hello,
When i open then first file there is no problem, but when i open the 2nd
file with links to other data sources it takes like 10 secs to display the
update dialog, but when I try to open the third file it takes like 30 secs
and so on!!! so imagine when i want to have 10 files open that has links
toother data sources.
I found something interesting, if I select options/general/ignore other apps
there is a great response opening the files. The files open inmediatly and
great!! the problem is that now i can not open files from explorer o folders,
i have to open then from the file menu! Help me please.
Regards