Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can't get to bottom right corner of window to resize? I figured it

Hi, I had a question and couldn't find an answer, but after tinkering around
a bit I found the solution. I thought I should post the question and the
solution in case someone else had the same problem in the future.

I was trying to resize an excel window so that I could work on 2 sheets at
the same time but I couldn't get to the bottom right corner of the window to
click on the corner so I could change the size of the window. I clicked on
the [ Restore Down ] button between the [ Minimize ] & [ Maximize ] buttons
but I still couldn't find the bottom. I tried clicking on the side of the
window but that only allowed me to make it narrower not shorter and I
couldn't use it to move the window up.
then I clicked on the top of the window and tried to pull the sheet up as
far as I could and I ended up sliding the window so far up I couldn't get a
hold of the top edge anymore to bring it back down. I had to close out
without saving any changes.

I opened it back up and randomly [ Right Clicked ] on the right edge of the
window again and from the menu I chose [ Arrange... ] and from the next menu
I chose [ Tiled ] and [ OK ] (actually the option was already selected, i
just clicked [ OK ])
then the Window instantly resized itself with all sides of the window
visible.

I have no idea how I found that solution so randomly but it worked. it will
save me plenty of frustration in the future as I fun into this problem once
in a while. usually while I in the middle of the largest most complicated
project with the tightest deadline. Anyway if this is helpful someone please
let me know.

--
Thank you for you help,
Michael NoNOTooMuch