Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I insert blank rows between rows in completed worksheet?

I have a large data worksheet, over 5,000 rows. I want to insert a blank row
between each row, I have done it manually, right click and insert, but when I
transfer updated data to a new workbook, I have to start all over. Can I
format a blank worksheet to do what I want and then copy and paste? Can I
format the existing worksheet permanantly? How...please help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR CLR is offline

ASAP Utilities, a free add-in available at www.asap-utilities.com has a
feature that will do it for you...........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3