Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default to sum up all value results from VLOOKUP

Hi All,

Thank you in helping me to resolved this excel problem. I need to use
VLOOKUP then give me the sum results in separate sheet.

in separate sheet, VLOOKUP need to be used, the Look up value is 1, the
return value is $35 which sum of ($25 + $10)

Number Amount
1 $25
2 $18
1 $10