Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Calling functions developed in VSTO 2005 from Office Excel 2003

I am in the process a of migrating an application which is Excel based with
additional functionality written and installed as an Excel plugin.

I am migrating the application to Excel 2003, with the additional
functionality migrated to using Visual Studio Tools for Office 2005, written
in c#, and adopting the new VSTO 2005 code behind implementation model.

Originally VBA marcos were written to provide a wrapper to expose some of
the functions within the plugin so that these macros could be used as cell
functions within the Excel worksheets. The end result was a way call the
exposed functions provided by the plugin from the Excel.

I have been trying acheive the same thing of exposing my c# methods to be
used as cell function in the new VSTO 2005 code behind implementation model,
but after many days of searching I have found no documentation, news group
postings, or technical article describing or even suggesting how this is
acheived.

Can anyone help point me in the right direction?

Cheers, Neil.

VSTO 2005 Le Excel Programming 2 March 16th 06 05:46 PM
Does VSTO 2005 support mailmerge? a k Excel Programming 0 December 3rd 05 03:03 PM
VSTO: calling excel funcions? Lars Schouw Excel Programming 4 October 24th 05 07:31 PM
reference vsto Excel ListObject in Vb.Net 2005 project/app softengine Excel Programming 0 September 27th 05 08:21 PM
Calling from C#.Net App Office._CommandBarButton.Execute() method in Excel 2003 throws a COMException Jacek Excel Programming 1 December 21st 03 04:48 PM