Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default convert excel document to word document (not a picture)

Good morning!

I have a very large Excel workbook with the maximum limit of tabs. I would
like to convert this into a Word document. If at all possible, I would like
to keep all the formatting that the Excel sheets have. I cannot use the copy
as a picture function, as the Word document must be searchable and changeable.

Please let me know if you ahve any ideas on a quick and easy way to do this.

Thanks so much!
Have a GREAT day!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Yes, I agree completely. I want to work in Excel so I can use macros, and
formulas etc. The customer wants the end file in Word format. Looking for
the best way to work in Excel, but produce a Word deliverable.