JulianB

Default USB Flash Drive

I just bought a Memorex USB Flash Drive. I have been using it for 2 weeks.
Today I tried to back up a file to the USB. I get an error message the the
dick is write protected. I did nothing but unplug and plug the disk to my USB
port.

How can I fix this problem?

Fredrik Wahlgren

"JulianB" wrote in message
I just bought a Memorex USB Flash Drive. I have been using it for 2 weeks.
Today I tried to back up a file to the USB. I get an error message the the
dick is write protected. I did nothing but unplug and plug the disk to my

USB
port.

How can I fix this problem?

On my Flash Drive, there's a small switch which makes it read only. I guess
yours has something similar.

/Fredrik