Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Copy range in macro using paste special values

Hi,

I have always copied a range by using the select cell. But then I learned a
really easy way to do this with Set

Set Rng1 = Sheets("...
Set Rng2 = Sheets("...

Rng1.copy Rng2

Ok is there a way to do this but only paste the values?

Thanks for your help