Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Fusterated

Default How do I copy an absolute column and relative row to the right?

I have 75 items in 1 column. The values for the 10 rows to the right are the
same column but different rows each 1 higher than the last.

For instance, C10, C11, C12, C13, etc...

I want to keep C as a constant but have the numbers increase.

Even when I mare the column as a constant and the row as an absolute $C10 it
won't update. It still say $C10 when I copy it.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gary L Brown

If I understand you correctly, you want to copy C10 to D10, E10, F10, etc and
have D10 =C11 / E10 = C12 / F10 = C13, etc.
As far as I know that can't be done.
However, a workaround would be to Copy C10 DOWN as far as you need then use
Copy / Paste Special and select the Formula and Transpose options.

HTH,
--
Gary Brown

If this post was helpful, please click the ''Yes'' button next to ''Was this
Post Helpfull to you?''.