Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Contiguous bars in Excel 2007

Using a bar chart, I'd like the bars to be next to each other without any
blank space between them.
I believe that it could be done in Excel 2003 using "gap width". I can't
find this option in Excel 2007.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

AlanKohl -

I don't have Excel 2007 available at the moment, but for a Column chart type
my notes say: Click one of the columns to select the Column data series,
right-click, and choose Format Data Series | Series Options. For Gap Width,
move the pointer to 0% (No Gap). Click Close. It's likely similar for a Bar
chart type.

- Mike
http://www.mikemiddleton.com