Michaelangelo

Default How do you print an Excel worksheet to show the rows and columns?

I'm new to Excel, and trying to print a document that will show the rows and
columns, rather than just the information. How do I do this?
Peter Horrocks

In Excel 97 (later versions will, I assume, be similar) click File - Page
Setup. Then select the "Sheet" tab and in the box labelled "Print" will be a
checkbox labelled "Gridlines". Check that and print it.

Peter