Daniel

Default How to calculate PMT function

On a 2 payment per year basis .....6 monthly
JE McGimpsey

One way:

If you have the following information:

A1: <annual interest rate
A2: <number of years
A3: <Principal amount

A4: =PMT(A1/2, A2*2, A3)

The key is to make sure the rate and the periods are in sync - i.e., if
you have 6-month periods, you need to have 6-month rates.