Tess

Default Vary column width and row height in the same worksheet

In Word, I can create two tables with different column width, then remove
line to combine the two tables together.

Can I achieve the same different column width and row height in the same
worksheet? Either one on top of the other, or side by side?!!
JE McGimpsey

In XL, height and width are properties of entire rows and columns, so
you can't achieve what you're looking for exactly.

There are workarounds. Among them:

- you can merge cells so that they appear to be wider/taller than their
surrounding rows/columns. I don't recommend this as merged cells
typically interfere with formatting, sorting, etc.

- you can use two worksheets (or two areas on one sheet), copy one table
using the camera tool, then place the image below or to the side of the
first.

- you can use two worksheets, then choose Window/New Window to create a
second window into the workbook. Position as desired.