Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
pol pol is offline

Default window with update value

Hai all,

ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=RC[-7]*REBATE"

When I am running the above macors , the excel will popup a new window
for save as the exisitng excel with 'update value <file name. This will
create an unncessary disturbance to the users who are using the excel with
that macors. I kindly request an expert advice to solve the problem .

With thanks and regards
Pol

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Make sure you have defined a name REBATE.

I'd guess that the workbook that's getting this formula doesn't have that
name--maybe a mispelling of the name or maybe the wrong workbook is active????

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
pol pol is offline

Yes you are correct. That range name was given after this statement. I
corrected and working fine

Again with thanks and regards
Pol