Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Office 2007- View Side by Side - Zoom

Is there a way to not have both windows zoom to the same percent when you
view two windows in the side-by-side mode? I would like to view one at 75%
and another at full (100%).
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

When you have the Side by side view, the Zoom control at bottom left of
the screen operates independently, dependent upon which Workbook has the
focus, so you can have the separate parts of the screen at different
zoom levels.

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"IUStacey" wrote in message
Is there a way to not have both windows zoom to the same percent when
you
view two windows in the side-by-side mode? I would like to view one
at 75%
and another at full (100%).

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Roger - I'm sorry but the zoom bar doesn't appear to be working
independently. I have one Excel workbook open but in two windows (I did the
View|New Window|View side by side) I'm viewing two different worksheets but
when I use the zoom bar both spreadsheets change. Oh, and I have sychonized
scolling off.

"IUStacey" wrote in message
Is there a way to not have both windows zoom to the same percent when
you
view two windows in the side-by-side mode? I would like to view one
at 75%
and another at full (100%).

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

I chose ViewArrangeVertical and checked Windows of Active Workbook
and the view zooms independently with the zoom bar, and with the Scroll
button on the mouse (after selecting OptionsAdvancedZoom on scroll
with Intellimouse)

I think it is the ViewArrange that needs to be carried out, after
selecting ViewNew Window, as I experienced the same thing as you when
only carrying out the one choice. I also thought it might be a Vertical
setting only, and not Horizontal view, but I have just confirmed that it
works in both planes.

--
Regards

Roger Govier