AStarWithin

Default How do I map multiple XML elements in excel?

Hi, I'm trying to map a single XML element to multiple columns in 2003 Pro
Excel and I'm having a bit of trouble. I've mapped my XML schema to XML
Source... and I'm trying to map a child element to multiple cells.... My
schema looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?
<element name="Root"
<complexType
<sequence
<element name="Distribution" maxOccurs="unbounded"
<complexType
<sequence
<element name="town" type="positiveInteger" /
<element name="species" type="positiveInteger" /
</sequence
</complexType
</element
</sequence
</complexType
</element
</schema

and I want to map species to a bunch of columns... however, I get the
message: This element is aleady mapped, an element cannot be mapped more than
once.

I read in the troubleshooting section you need to change the ancestor
element... but I'm not sure what to do. Can anyone help?

Thanks!
AStarWithin

I'm sorry... here is the schema again...

?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?
schema xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"