Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
stephiebrady

Default Can I display the current date in a text box?

I know how to display the current date in a cell, but can I display it in a
text box? And how would I do that?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

You would have to have some code to load it, such as

Textbox1.Text = Format(Date,"dd mmm yyyy")

or link the texbox to a cell with the formula =TODAY()

--

HTH

RP