Sadie

Default Pivot Table Fiscal Years

My pivot table groups data by calendar year. Can I make it group data by my
fiscal year (Dec - Nov) instead? I want to end up with a column for each of
my 3 fiscal years rather than 3 calendar years.

Many thanks
--
Sadie
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Suresh

A simple way to add a fiscal year column in the database to convert the
calendar year to Fiscal year. if you have a date field you can use this
formula to convert calendar to fiscal year
"=IF(MONTH(E4)=12,YEAR(E4)+1,YEAR(E4))" where E4 should be the calendar date
field. This fiscal year column could be added on the pivot table