Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default For "The Rain"

The advice you gave me on 18th April last results in the whole worksheet
changing colour to blue and it stays like that after I make the necessary
changes in the Format Cells on Fonts. How do I change the colour of the
worksheet to white with black lettering? My OS is Win.Vista Business.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

"Zygy" wrote in message
The advice you gave me on 18th April last results in the whole worksheet
changing colour to blue and it stays like that after I make the necessary
changes in the Format Cells on Fonts. How do I change the colour of the
worksheet to white with black lettering? My OS is Win.Vista Business.

To whom are you talking and about what? Please reply to the the thread,
quote the post you are replying to, and don't change the subject line.

While we're on about Usenet usage, do you work for Microsoft? Are you
legally allowed to use the email address zygy at microsoft dot com?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

If you look up the original question (which you should have before
replying -I supplied the date) you will see to whom I am refering this
matter and since it was such a long time ago I am sure he would not notice
my question if I inserted it there, and since he has not contributed up till
now I was right.

"Gordon" wrote in message
"Zygy" wrote in message
The advice you gave me on 18th April last results in the whole worksheet
changing colour to blue and it stays like that after I make the necessary
changes in the Format Cells on Fonts. How do I change the colour of the
worksheet to white with black lettering? My OS is Win.Vista Business.

To whom are you talking and about what? Please reply to the the thread,
quote the post you are replying to, and don't change the subject line.

While we're on about Usenet usage, do you work for Microsoft? Are you
legally allowed to use the email address zygy at microsoft dot com?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

"Zygy" wrote in message
If you look up the original question (which you should have before
replying -I supplied the date)

Umm NO WAY am I going to trawl through THOUSANDS of old posts that are
marked as read purely because you cannot follow Usenet custom and quote the
post you are replying to. That is PRECISELY the reason for quoting.

Have a read he

And you didn't provide an answer as to why you are using a microsoft.com
email address.....