Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Transposing data from consecutive rows into non-consecutive rows

I have spreadsheet data that extends across more than 24 columns. I have
about 300 rows of data. I want to be able to rearrange this information so
that it displays on a screen. To do this I have set up a "record" that has
headers in columns A to J (row1) then corresponding data in row2, a further
set of headers in row3 columns A to J, and its corresponding data in row4,
and so on. I am trying to set up a formula using simply "=" or using "OFFSET"
but the problem is that in the original sheet the record data advances in
consecutive rows, where in the display sheet the records advance about every
8 rows.

Any suggestions on how I can do this?