Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
KCG KCG is offline

Default Optimum Solution for range of values

Hello all,

Please help! I have a range of values between 1 and 20 as follows:

18 3 15 9 2 4 11 5 13 16 20 1 14 3 8 17 11

How do I use Excel/Visual Basic to determine a single optimum value in the
range?
Some values are repeated. (I'm not looking for the average).

Do I use Solver; Monte Carlo Simulation; Integer Programming interfaced with
Excel???? Any help will be appreciated.

Regards

--
KCG
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

1. first the values in column A

Then the Optimum value depends upon your criteria:

=MAX(A:A) for the maximum value
=MIN(A:A) for the minimum, etc
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200739