Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Invisible Workbook

One of my excel(xls) files will open with no error messages, but there is no
visible worksheet viewable in the excel program(invisible). But in the
details bar, the shows the cells are selected and what information is
contained in the cell(just that no worksheet can be seen.

All other worksheets I have used opens and views fine.

However, I noticed logging into Windows Xp under another profile doesn't
have the problem and the worksheet views normally.

Any one know what is going on and how to fix it?