Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Why don't my arrow keys work in Excel?

I've noticed lately that my arrow keys don't work if I want to navigate to
different cells in my Excel workbooks. Any idea what might have caused this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Tools|options|transition tab|uncheck all those old Lotus 123 transition options.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Your scroll lock is enabled.